The Best Nature Path Frosted
We spent many hours on research to finding nature path frosted, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best nature path frosted, you should not miss this article. nature path frosted coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 nature path frosted by our suggestions
674 reviews analysed
Nature’s Path Frosted Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries, Healthy, Organic, 11-Ounce Box (Pack of 12)
- INCLUDES: 12 boxes of Nature’s Path Frosted Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries (11-Ounce Boxes with 6 Pastries in Each Box).
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Certified USDA organic, these delicious toaster pastries are free from artificial flavors, colors and preservatives, Non-GMO Project Verified and packed with wholefood simple ingredients embracing sustainable processes.
- SWEET GOODNESS: Want a breakfast that makes you say ‘Mmmm’ after each bite? Grab a package of these Frosted Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries and indulge in the organic blend of maple syrup, whole wheat flour, cinnamon and cane sugar to treat yourself for breakfast or a midday snack.
- WHOLESOME, SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Fuel your body with only organic ingredients and discover a great taste, too, when you snack on these toaster pastries right out of the package or right out of the toaster. Each Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastry is free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives.
- IT’S GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, TOO: You choose to cherish the environment, and so do we. Each one of our organic products are not just organic, but always organic. Nature’s Path believes in fair practices and high quality and these delicious toaster pastries feature Fair Trade ingredients.
When it’s time to show yourself some love, begin with an indulgent snack that features organic ingredients. What’s good for you also tastes great! Free from artificial colors, preservatives or flavors, Mmmaple Brown Sugar Toaster Pastries satisfy the sweet tooth with a blend of maple syrup, cane sugar, whole wheat flour and cocoa. Enjoy straight out of the package or pop one of these toaster pastries in the toaster or the microwave to savor hot. The simple ingredients are not just organic – they’re always organic when you choose Nature’s Path.
Nature’s Path Frosted Toaster Pastry – Cherry Pomegranate – 11 oz – 6 ct – 2 pk
Frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice.
Nature’s Path, Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate, 6 Ct
- Contains 1 – 11 ounce box of Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate (6 pastries per box)
- Frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice
- Made with real organic fruit
- No refrigeration needed
- All Nature’s Path products are USDA Organic, Non-GMO verified and Vegetarian
Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries, Frosted Cherry Pomegranate are frosted and laced with the tart-sweet flavor of cherry, with the added anti-oxidant benefit of concentrated pomegranate juice. Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries bridge that gap between those highly sugared alternatives and the foods we know we should be eating – we like to think of it as an organic indulgence having healthier ingredients. Made with organic whole grain flour and full of real organic fruit fillings, this product will satisfy the taste buds and please the conscience. And, they’re fast and convenient for today’s on-the-go lifestyle. With two pastries per foil pack and a total of six pastries per carton, it does not require refrigeration and has a shelf life of six months. A fun snack with no trans fats, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors – the kind of organic snack that kids and adults will love.
Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Amazon Frosted Flakes Cereal, Healthy, Organic, Gluten-Free, 11.5 Ounce Box (Pack of 6)
- INCLUDES: 6 boxes of Nature’s Path EnviroKidz Amazon Frosted Flakes Cereal (11.5 Ounces in each box).
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: Certified USDA organic, this delicious cereal represents the true values of EnviroKidz. This crunchy, flavorful cereal is Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten-free and does not include artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, synthetic herbicides and pesticides.
- KID-APPROVED FLAVOR: Your adventurous kids love to explore, so when it’s time for breakfast, fuel them with wholesome ingredients and a flavorful crunch. These lightly-frosted flakes maintain their crunch when blended with milk and deliver a taste your kids will beg for each morning.
- SAVE ENDANGERED ANIMALS ONE BOWL AT A TIME: Did you know that each time you and the kids indulge in EnviroKidz products, you are also paying it forward? 1 percent of all sales of every EnviroKidz cereal is donated to animal conservation efforts to help endangered species like the blue macaw, and kids’ educational programs around the globe.
- HEALTHY BREAKFAST OR SNACK: You’ve found the ultimate snack for your spirited child who is full of life. EnviroKidz Amazon Frosted Flakes Cereal offers a delicious start to the day or a wholesome, gluten-free snack with -only three ingredients.
It takes only three ingredients to create the delicious taste of EnviroKidz -Amazon Frosted Flakes Cereal. Know that you’re fueling your kids with wholesome ingredients that include organic corn meal, cane sugar and sea salt, resulting in a flavor explosion that is perfect for your little explorer. All EnviroKidz cereals are Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic Certified, gluten- and wheat-free, so it’s better for them. Toss a handful of this tasty cereal with a hearty crunch in your child’s lunch box or enjoy as a family with milk each morning. Beyond the great taste and simple ingredients, with each purchase, you’re also helping save endangered animals and their habitats one bowl at a time. We donate 1 percent of all sales to animal conservation efforts like the endangered blue macaw and kids’ educational programs around the globe.
EnviroKidz organic Amazon frosted flakes cereal is fat-free crispy flakes made of gluten-free corn meal–a genuinely tasty cereal. Be sure, you will not have to lower your expectations even if you are eating a gluten-free, wheat-free breakfast. You do not have to settle for ordinary flakes or tasteless gluten-free cereal when Nature’s Path offers so much more–a pinch of this, a dash of that, but never anything artificial. This product contains no artificial additives, preservatives, or colors. Moreover, the USDA organic certification on this product means that the ingredients are grown without synthetic herbicides, pesticides, and nasty chemicals. This is a sacrifice-free way of enjoying your breakfast. Moreover, this box features the adorable kinkajou, commonly known as the honey bear.
Whole Grain Goodness for Everyone
The specialty of Nature’s Path is, and has always been, everything “whole grain”. If you decide to go “gluten free” then there is no healthier option than organic gluten free–products that are not only gluten free but also free of other things that can compromise health. Add to that, Non-GMO Project verified for an extra assurance when it comes to food safety.
Nature’s Path uses gluten-free grains such as buckwheat, quinoa, millet, sorghum, amaranth, brown rice, flax, teff, and whole grain corn.
Amaranth: Long considered a native crop in Peru, amaranth was a major food crop of the ancient Aztecs and played a part in their religious practices as well. Amaranth is gluten free, high in protein, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. It is the only grain that also contains vitamin C.
Brown Rice: Naturally gluten free, whole-grain rice is usually brown but can also be black, purple, or even red. It is one of the most easily digested grains and though it is lower in fiber, it is still rich in many other nutrients.
Buckwheat: It is not technically a grain at all and not any kind of wheat, but rather, a cousin of rhubarb! It is the only grain to have high levels of an antioxidant called rutin and of course, it is gluten free too.
Certified gluten free and wheat free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, an independent service that supervises gluten-free food production according to a consistent, defined, science-based standard that is confirmed by field inspections.
Nature’s Path was the first USDA Certified producer of organic breakfast cereal in North America and we’re the larges manufacturer of organic cereals to this day.
Many of our gluten-free products are Non-GMO Project verified. GMO crops are found in so many of the foods implicated in health and digestive issues and have yet to be proven safe. We keep them out of our foods because we don’t believe in using people as guinea pigs in a lab experiment.
Quality Assurance International is a third party certification organization that regularly inspects to ensure stringent organic food standards are met.
All Nature’s Path foods are Kosher.
Whole Grain Corn: While it’s true that corn may be familiar, don’t overlook it when it comes to antioxidants. Corn has the highest levels of antioxidants of any grain or vegetable!
Quinoa: It is another “grain” that is not quite a grain. Quinoa is actually a relative of Swiss chard and beets. This gluten free grain was a favorite of the Incas. It comes from South America and is a small, light colored grain that looks a bit like sesame seeds. It is a complete protein, delivering all the essential amino acids our bodies need.
Sorghum: This hearty gluten free grain from Africa thrives where other grains would wither and die. It can be eaten like popcorn, cooked into porridge, or made into flour. It is very popular with people who have gluten issues.
Teff: This is a tiny grain that comes from Africa–it is 1/150th the size of a wheat kernel. The fact that “teff” comes from the word “teffa” meaning “lost” starts to make sense. Teff has a sweet, molasses-like taste and can be used for baked goods, porridge, or “teff polenta”. It is high in iron and calcium.
About Nature’s Path
For over 25 years, Nature’s Path has been mastering the art of whole grain baking with cereals, snacks, and waffles that are loaded with whole grain nutrition and wholesome goodness. They bake cereals with basic gluten containing grains used in typical manufacturing such as barley, rye, and oats. Out of the 128 innovative products that Nature’s Path makes twenty percent are certified gluten free–and many of these products are also whole grain.
Organic is Healthier
Organic makes much less impact on the Earth as no synthetic pesticides fertilizers or antibiotics are used and no chemicals are added to the food afterwards. It means less pollution in your world and in your bowl. Organic goes further towards giving you what nature intended–clean, pure, and real food.
Nature’s Path has made America’s favorite gluten-free cereals for longer than anyone else has. Nobody offers a wider range of gluten free breakfast options–they know what makes a great tasting breakfast. You can make Nature’s Path your daily breakfast partner today!
What is in the box
This is sold in a pack of six 6-count bars (total 36 bars).
Nature’s Path Organic Granola Cereal, Pumpkin Seed Plus Flax, 11.5 Ounces, 12 Count
- INCLUDES: 12 boxes of Nature’s Path Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola (11.5 oz. each box).
- SATISFYINGLY GOOD: Boost your nutrition with Nature’s Path Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola! With deliciously crunchy clusters of organic oats and a hint of natural cinnamon sweetness, this wholesome breakfast is also enriched with healthy fats from nutrient dense pumpkin and Omega 3 packed flax seeds.
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: Certified USDA organic, and made with nutritious, wholefood simple ingredients, none of our products contain any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- TASTY CONVENIENCE: Not only is our Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola a delicious breakfast, but with its resealable zip top pouch, it’s also perfect as an on-the-go snack! Try it with yogurt, oatmeal or even as a delectable topper for a dessert! (Don’t worry, we won’t tell!)
- ALWAYS ORGANIC: By choosing Organic (such as Nature’s Path products) you’re choosing to nourish the soil, the environment, and yourself.
Indulge in the savory taste of chia and pumpkin seeds and the hearty crunch stemming from whole grain rolled oats. This Flax plus Pumpkin Seed granola offers 31g of whole grains in each serving to keep you energized throughout the day and a dash of sea salt, cinnamon and organic spices to satisfy your cravings. Top your favorite foods, such as ice cream, yogurt and smoothies with this delectable granola or grab a handful when you want to fill up on crunchy goodness.
Nature’s Path Heritage Flakes Cereal, Healthy, Organic & Full of Protein and Fiber, 32 Ounce Bag (Pack of 6)
- Contains 6 bags of Nature’s Path Heritage Flakes (32 oz. each bag).
- SATISFYINGLY GOOD: Nature’s Path Heritage Flakes are a SUPER crunchy, high in fiber breakfast you’ll love at first bite. Packed with a delicious combination of ancient grains and a touch of honey, a bowl of these will always cure your crunch craving.
- ORGANIC &
- NON-GMO: Certified USDA organic, and made with nutritious, wholefood simple ingredients, none of our products contain any artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- JUST THE GOOD STUFF: Heritage Flakes, our most popular cereal, are a blend of mineral rich, fiber-filled ancient grains like KAMUT khorasan wheat, oats, spelt, quinoa, and a dash of honey all baked together to create a filling, genuinely tasty, genuinely organic low fat cereal.
- PLANET FRIENDLY: When it comes to sustainability, don’t think outside the box, think NO box at all. This product comes in larger, recyclable ECO PACS, eliminating unnecessary waste by using 66% less packaging than a cardboard box.
Natures Path Toaster Pastry Pumpkin Pie Frosted, 11 oz
Natures Path Toaster Pastry Pumpkin Pie Frosted. No Artificial Flavors, Preservatives. The product temperature is Ambient Room Temperature.
Nature’s Path, Toaster Pastries, Apple Cinnamon Frosted, 6 Ct
- Certified organic, Kosher ingredients, including whole wheat flour, apples, and cinnamon
- 100% trans fat free and only 130 mgs of sodium per serving
- 2 grams of protein and 8% RDA of iron
- Eat this wholesome snack straight from the package or warmed in the toaster
- no refrigeration required
- Made in the USA without GMOs
- Made in the USA without GMOs
Natures Path Toaster Pastry Frosted Grape. Nature’s Path Frosted Toaster Pastry – Apple Cinnamon – 11 oz – 6 ct. The product temperature is Ambient Room Temperature.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nature Path Frosted for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Nature Path Frosted, eg:
- What are Top 10 Nature Path Frosted for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Nature Path Frosted to buy?
- What are Top Rated Nature Path Frosted to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Nature Path Frosted?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Nature Path Frosted.
- Before deciding to buy any Nature Path Frosted, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Nature Path Frosted and What you should consider when buying the Nature Path Frosted and Where to Buy or Purchase the Nature Path Frosted. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Nature Path Frosted of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Nature Path Frosted.